Five Famous Fears:
- Humiliation – which is the fear of what other people think, the irony is that people are too busy thinking about themselves to worry about thinking about you.
- Separation – Being different, separated from those that are important to us, being disconnected.
- Poverty – The ‘I haven’t got enough’ concept… yet money does not bring security
- Unknown – The fear of new things – or lacking of faith, hope and trust
- Missing out – The fear of keeping up with the ‘Joneses’ – continually making comparisons (if you win the rat race you are still a rat)